Welcome to the Human Virology Department
INSERM U758-ENS Lyon
On the 1st of january 2013, U758 teams joined the "Centre International de Recherche en Infectiologie": CIRI.
Discover their new website at the following adress: http://ciri.inserm.fr
The Human Virology Department, directed by François-Loïc Cosset, is a joint laboratory of the national institute of health and medical researchand the ). It is also affiliated to the Université Claude Bernard Lyon-I ( ).
Eight research teams constitue this departement:
- Enveloped viruses, Vectors and Innate Responses
- Translation, localisation and viral assembly
- Molecular biology of gamma herpesviruses
- Molecular basis of viral pathogenicity
- Retroviral oncogenesis
- Immunobiology of viral infections
- Viruses, Vectors and the Nucleus
- Host-pathogen interaction during lentiviral infection
- Staff Vectorology Platform Technical Platforms